Kashmir is indeed a paradise on Earth. If you are looking for Kashmir family tour packages then you should definitely try Kashmir tour packages by WTTSaudia which you will definitely adore and recommend to others. It is often referred as India’s Switzerland, as the place is blessed with the most scenic views which are worth a visit . Book your exclusive travel packages of Kashmir today and grab after discounts. Family tour packages are customised as per your family’s needs.
Best Places to Visit in Kashmir
- Srinagar - is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and famous places to visit in Kashmir as well as in India. From boating to trekking, bird watching to water skiing, Srinagar place has it all. The largest city of Kashmir, this place is enclosed by the green mountains and the main highlight being the Dal Lake which is the gem of the city. This place gives a close outlook to the Kashmiri cuisine and the state’s culture.
- Sonamarg - as the name suggests, is famous as the ‘Meadow of Gold’. An endless stream of stunning flowers and undulated trekking routes are its attractions. The best season to visit Kashmir would be in summer when the valley is blooming with variegated flowers. Sonamarg has to be in every visitors’ list of places to visit in Kashmir for its mesmerizing aura and breath-taking views.
- Leh - is one of the best and safe places to visit in Kashmir in summers. This place is every biker’s dreamland. Clad in the beauty and love of nature, Leh offers breath-taking views, leaving no visitor disappointed. The lofty mountains, the alpine lakes, and the quaint settings enable Leh one of the best places to visit. You must explore all the top places to visit in Leh when traveling to Kashmir.
- Kathua - is a most favourite spot by family tourists. Commonly called the “city of sufis”, this city in Jammu and Kashmir shares the southern borders with Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. The city has a large presence of Sufi shrines of Pirs within its boundaries. Situated on the banks of a river, Kathua offers scintillating views and serene atmosphere. The city is also a gateway to a state and a big industrial town with army presence For the history lovers willing to have a glimpse of Kashmir’s past, Kathua should be on your list of top places to visit in Kashmir.
- Kargil - Your family would surely want to visit Kargil because of its War history. Kargil is a small town in the Kargil district of Ladakh region, which brings shivers down the spine of the Indian Citizens. Not only does this city bring heart-touching memories but also provides scintillating views. This part of the Ladakh is a must visit for every first time traveller for capturing the undaunted beauty of the place.
Book Flights to Kashmir
Explore the natural grandeur of the majestic and heavenly Kashmir in the company of your loved ones around. Book Kashmir family packages here at WTTSaudia to fulfill your wish to witness heaven on the earth. You can customize the tour package by booking flights to Kashmir from any Saudi Arabian region. You can book flights to Kashmir from Medina, book flights to Kashmir from Al Medina, book flights to Kashmir from Tabuk, book flights to Kashmir from Riyadh, book flights to Kashmir from Jizan, book flights to Kashmir from Dammam, and more.